Google adsense is the high paying ad network in the world. Many bloggers using adsense for make huge money. But how many of you know, They loss lot of revenue from amp pages. Basically google gives important to the fast loading webpage on search results. In mobile version google many sites are loads on googleweblight. But you can use amp pages for increase search engine score and ctr. But here is the problem on amp pages. Basically amp pages are loads faster in mobiles. So google gives good ranking in results. In this same time adsense ads are not allowed in amp pages.
How To Display Adsense Ads On WordPress Amp :
Just copy the below code in your clipboard and change the publisher id with your publisher id. Then you can use this code for showing ads on amp pages.
<amp-ad width=350 height=100 type=”adsense” data-ad-client=”ca-pub-95675557XXXXXXXX” data-ad-slot=”170XXXXXXX”> </amp-ad>
How To Configure This Code On WordPress Amp :
- Login to your wordpress site and open plugins page.
- Choose the editor section and select google amp.
- Then open this url amp/templates/single.php on your browser.
- Find the <div class=”amp-wp-content”> code in the page by ctrl + f.
- Paste your adsense amp code on do_action( ‘amp_post_template_footer’, $this ); line above.
Finally your ads are live now. Simply open the amp page by adding /amp after the post url and you can view your ad here. It also gives better ctr in amp pages.