Bluestacks is the most popular windows software for use all android apps in windows. You can run all your favorite android apps and playing android games in your windows pc using bluestacks app player. Mostly bluestacks supports all windows versions and working without any errors. But sometimes if you have any errors in your pc configurations, You may face some errors like bluestacks blue screen error in windows 10. So here is the quick way to fix Bluestacks Crashing Windows 10 Error.
This is easy and simple to solve bluestacks blue screen error in windows 10. When install bluestacks on windows 10 pc, You will get blue screen error or some other errors like dead screen. Basically this issue causes by your Windows 10 Anniversary update. Here in this post am sharing easy tutorial to fix this error and run bluestacks on windows 10 without any errors. So follow all below steps carefully and fix your blue screen error in bluestacks.
This tutorial is easy and simple for fix your blue screen error in bluestacks. Basically this error occurs by some windows 10 configuration called hyper-v. So you can disable it by following below steps. So follow all steps carefully and install bluestacks.
Bluestacks Crashing Windows 10 Solution :
- Download latest bluestacks and save it on any desired folder.
- Click on your windows button and open windows menu.
- Then open Control Panel and choose Programs.
- On the programs menu click on Turn Windows features on or off.
- A new windows will appear with all program options.
- Search the Hyper-V option in Windows features menu.
- Then disable the Hyper-V option and save settings.
- Then restart your windows 10 pc and reinstall your bluestacks software.
- Finally your error will be solved and you can install bluestacks without any errors.
Here is the screen shot of windows 10 features menu. Here choose the hyper-v mentioned with the red box and save changes.
You can follow all above steps in windows 10 and fix your bluestacks installation error. This solution working fine in windows 10 and you will never getting any blue screen or dead screen error issues in bluestacks app player. This issue will be automatically resolve in upcoming bluestacks updates. Then if you want to enable Hyper-V in your windows 10 pc, Then you can enable it without getting any errors in bluestacks.
I hope this post will helps you to solve your Bluestacks Crashing Windows 10 error. Still if you are facing any issues while installing bluestacks on your windows 10, Comment here with your issue. Then i will helps you to solve your problem. Share this post with your friends and keep visiting for more tutorials.